Home > Support Us > How to Support the Trust
Support the Trust
There are many ways you can support local land conservation and leave a legacy of protected natural lands today and for future generations. Learn more below and via the links to the right.
- Become a member: annual support from over 1,000 households and business members makes lasting land conservation and stewardship possible. Our generous members save land for our community today and well into the future.
- A memorial or honorarium is a thoughtful way of paying tribute to a loved one or associate. When you make a donation, reference the honoree or memorial name and provide an address if you would like the family to receive notification of your gift. We will also send you an acknowledgment of your donation.
- Frequent businesses that support local land conservation! And shop to support Skagit Land Trust at Fred Meyer or Amazon Smile. Be sure to say thank you for helping to make Skagit County such a wonderful place to live, work, and play.
- Provide a foundation or corporate grant to sustain the work of Skagit Land Trust and fund special programs. Event sponsorship opportunities are also available. Contact Executive Director Molly Doran at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Consider a planned gift or bequest. Skagit Land Trust has been remembered in wills through cash or property bequests. This is one of the simplest ways to make a future gift. There are many types of planned charitable gifts with tax advantages that also help protect local lands. View our Planned Giving Guide for more information. We encourage you to contact your professional tax advisor as to how best to structure a gift for your needs.