Volunteer Guemes Mountain Trail Ambassadors Needed!
Volunteer Trail Ambassadors are responsible for greeting fellow outdoor enthusiasts, educating trail users about the fragile camas, trail monitoring, and providing useful information about Skagit Land Trust and the many partnerships that made the Guemes Mountain Trail possible.
Volunteers will be needed early April through July for weekend and other high trail use days.
- Comfortable being outside for long periods of time
- Able to hike Guemes Mountain Trail
- Available 2-4 high trail use days a month
- Enjoys talking with visitors
We will provide volunteers with materials about Skagit Land Trust, Guemes Mountain, and the local camas.
Interested? Have Questions? Contact us!
(360) 428-7878 or email email@example.com
RSVP required for this event.